Finance & Administrative Management
We seek to improve your future performance
Strategic and operational decisions need to be analysed from a financial perspective to understand the economic impact on the business. These decisions need an in-depth examination of their implications in all areas: economic structure, results, optimal level of indebtedness, liquidity variation and shareholder value creation.
Some of the questions answered through a good financial management control strategy are: to know and to analyse the nature of the deviations in income, expenses, investments, indebtedness, what investments are necessary in the short or medium term, how to finance investments, what is the leverage optimal level that drives business growth at the lowest cost, etc.
- Review and update of tax procedures.
- Implementation of agreements between intergroup companies, as well as their corresdponding implementation at the fiscal level.
- Review of the tax structure.
- Support at / during the AEAT inspections.
- Studies and Analysis for the optimization of the fiscal position.
HUMAN RESOURCES SUPPORT
- Review and implementation of business and occupational risk policies.
- Review of the redundancies processes and / or hiring contracts of the organization.
- Reorganizations and adjustments based on efficiency analysis in the payroll.
- Review and analysis of compensation plans and salary packages.
- Implementation of new technologies to improve administrative procedures.
We look for ways to improve your processes in a way that results in a cost reduction. It is important to note that you have to instill awareness of what each process represents to the organization, so that knowing its efficiency and understanding its involvement is understood.
Process optimization will bring your business a reduction in time, money and errors; leading to better business results. These are the steps to implement this process optimization:
1. Identify the process that requires change.
2. Rethink the process.
3. Implement the new process.
4. Automate the repetition of successes.
5. Monitor, supervise and control.